Cruise the Nile River from Luxor to Aswan or from Aswan to Luxor on board of 5 Star deluxe Nile Cruise. Enjoy the warm sun and the blue sky as you sail along the Nile on MS Concerto 5 Stars Nile Cruise with excellent service and comfort. It is an escape to the tranquility of relaxing under the sun, visit temples of the Pharaohs and enjoy freshly prepared traditional cuisine.
MS Concerto Nile Cruise offers 63 cabins + 4 suites with most luxury facilities founded in the floating hotels.
In Cabins Facilities:
* Mini Bar, LCD SAT, DVD, Telephone
* Internet WI FI – chargeable
* International Music System
* Individually-controlled air conditioning
* Safety deposit box
* Large Panoramic Window (Openable)
* Bathroom with bath tub, hair dryer and telephone
Other Facilities on Board: –
Business center, Reading area, Lounge bar and discotheque, Panorama bar, Bazaar, Hair dresser, Clinic, Laundry, Marine Satellite (N.B. Our Marine Satellite gives T.V. reception both during sailing and docking), SPA with: Sauna, Jacuzzi, GYM equipments, Massage, Jet shower.
- There are many reasons to book your trip through Egypt joy travel. We have been in the business of operating high quality tours in Egypt since 2005 and pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences. Our network extends all over Egypt so we are able to provide a level high of service anywhere you would like to travel in Egypt and even beyond.
Booking a tour is simple. All you need to do is contact our representatives via one of the methods listed above in question 4. You will receive a prompt response outlining the options available to you and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs in terms of budget, number of days, and points of interest with the help of one of our travel consultants. Once a plan has been decided, Memphis Tours will send you a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans for your trip. At this point, you will have to confirm your reservation with payment of a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours Egypt. The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.