Cruise the Lake Nasser from Aswan to Abou Simbel or from Abou Simbel to Aswan on board of 5 Star deluxe Lake Cruise. Enjoy the warm sun and the blue sky as you sail along the Lake Nasser on MS Movenpick Prince Abbas 5 Stars Lake Cruise with excellent service and comfort. It is an escape to the tranquility of relaxing under the sun, visit temples of the Pharaohs in Noubia and enjoy freshly prepared traditional cuisine.
While on board, guests can enjoy traditional Egyptian &Noubian dance and music performances, relax and refresh in our exquisite spa, in our swimming pool, on a sun- deck, or in the comfort of their luxurious cabins.
In Cabins Facilities:
* Private bathroom with hairdryer
*Colored TV within house music and video channels
* mini bar
* Internal telephone
* Individually-controlled air conditioning
* Saftey box
Other Facilities on the Nile Cruise:-
* 24 hours Reception
* Lounge bar
* Discotheque and dancing floor
* Restaurant (capable of seating 150 at one seating)
* Reading area
* Swimming pool
* Sun deck
* Gift shop
* Docotor on Call
- There are many reasons to book your trip through Egypt joy travel. We have been in the business of operating high quality tours in Egypt since 2005 and pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences. Our network extends all over Egypt so we are able to provide a level high of service anywhere you would like to travel in Egypt and even beyond.
Booking a tour is simple. All you need to do is contact our representatives via one of the methods listed above in question 4. You will receive a prompt response outlining the options available to you and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs in terms of budget, number of days, and points of interest with the help of one of our travel consultants. Once a plan has been decided, Memphis Tours will send you a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans for your trip. At this point, you will have to confirm your reservation with payment of a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours Egypt. The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.