Here is what’s included & what's not included in the program of this tour
Admire the antiquities along the Nile on MS Mayfair Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Board your ship in Luxor, and visit Valley of the Kings, the temples of Karnak, Edfu and Kom Obmo on route upstream to Aswan. In Aswan, discover the Temple of Philae, High Dam, and more. In between, relax aboard ship and absorb the idyllic scenery. All meals and the four nights’ accommodation on board are included.
Our tour guide will pick you up from Luxor international airport, Luxor Railway station or wherever you stay to board MS Mayfair Nile Cruise in Luxor to make your check-in and to start your program as following:
Day 01: Monday:
12:00 : Check in.
12:30 :Lunch on board.
15:00 : Visit The East Bank of Luxor after Lunch (Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple).
19:30 :Dinner on board (international buffet).
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 02 : Tuesday:
06:30 : Breakfast on Board
07:30 : Visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon).
13:00 : Sail to Edfu, on route passing via Lock of Esna.
13:00 : Lunch on Board.
19:30 : Dinner on Board ( set menu)
* Overnight in Edfu.
Day 03 : Wednesday :
06 :00 : breakfast on board
07 :30 : visite Edfu Temple
10 :00 : Sailling to Kom Ombo
12 :30 : Lunch on Board
15 : 30 : Visite Kom Ombo Temple
17 : 00 :Sailling to Aswan & Tea Time
19 : 30 : Dinner on Board
21 : 30 Oriental Show ( Galabia party)
Overnight in Aswan
Day 04 : Thursday:
08:00 : Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.
13:00 : Lunch on Board.
16:00: Felucca tour around Aswan Islands.
19:00 : Dinner on Board (international buffet ).
21:30 :Nbian show
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 05 : Friday:
07:00 : Breakfast on Board.
08:00 : Check-out after breakfast & Opportunity of optional tour to the Great Temple of Abu Simbel built by the king Ramses II (additional cost).
By end of 5th day and after saying good bye ... Gladly we will give you a lift to wherever you go in Aswan.
Note: Itineraries are subject to change in case of unexpected events caused by navigation circumstances, but this will only affect the sequences in the visits. Program will always be respected.
|Sgl Cabin (October - April (P.P.) )||Dbl Cabin (October - April (P.P.) )||Trp Cabin (October - April (P.P.) )||Sgl Cabin (May - September (P.P.) )||Dbl Cabin (May - September (P.P.) )||Trp Cabin (October - April (P.P.) )|
* Child is up to 11.99 years old.
* Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person and not including Christmas, New Year, Egyptian Mid Term & Easter holidays.
* Reservations should be preferred as early as possible specially during the high seasons.
* 70 days or more before arrival date: 15% of total booking price will be charged.
* 69 - 40 days before arrival date: 25% of total booking price will be charged.
* Spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, and during the high seasons the required deposit is 50%.
* 39 - 14 days before arrival date: 40% of total booking price will be charged.
* 13 - 0 days before arrival date or no show: 65% of total booking price will be charged.