Here is what’s included & what's not included in the program of this tour
Admire the antiquities along the Nile on MS Farah Deluxe Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Board your ship in Aswan, and visit the temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu on route downstream to Luxor. In Luxor, discover the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings, and more. In between, relax aboard ship and absorb the idyllic scenery. All meals and three nights’ accommodation on board are included.
Our tour guide will pick you up from Aswan international airport, Aswan Railway station or wherever you stay to board MS Farah Deluxe Nile Cruise in Aswan to make your check-in and to start your program as following:
Day 01: Friday
* Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple.
* Afternoon Felucca tour around Aswan Islands.
* Overnight in Aswan.
Day 02 : Saturday
* Morning : Opportunity of optional tour to the Great Temple of Abu Simbel built by the king Ramses II (additional cost).
* Noon : Navigation to Kom Ombo and visit of Kom Ombo Temple then navigation to Edfu via Esna Lock.
* Evening: Galabiya party.
* Overnight in Edfu.
Day 03 : Sunday
* Morning : Visit of Edfu Temple (Horus temple) then Navigation to Luxor.
* Afternoon : Visit The East Bank of Luxor upon arrival (Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple).
* Evening: Belly dancer shaow.
* Overnight in Luxor.
Day 04 : Monday
* Check-out after breakfast at 8:00am then Visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon).
By end of day and after saying good bye ... Gladly we will give you a lift to wherever you go in Luxor.
Note: Itineraries are subject to change in case of unexpected events caused by navigation circumstances, but this will only affect the sequences in the visits. Program will always be respected.
|Sgl Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Dbl Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Trp Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Sgl Cabin (May - September (P.P.))||Dbl Cabin (May - September (P.P.))||Trp Cabin (May - September (P.P.))|
* Child is up to 11.99 years old.
* 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge.
* 2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price.
* 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price.
* 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
* Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person and not including Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
* Reservations should be preferred as early as possible specially during the high seasons.
* Spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, and during the high seasons the required deposit is 50%.
Click to view the tour cancellation policy!
PREVIOUS TOURDolphin House Trip from Hurghada